Friday, August 22, 2008

Engagements - Andrew and Jessie

So, Andrew and jessie are getting married this weekend and we're praying for some good weather! If you're in Sudbury, you'll know that this summer hasn't exactly blessed us with fun-lovin sunshine! I thought the summer was sposed to be easy livin'! anyways, Im keepin my fingers crossed and I bet they are too!

Here are some of the pictures from Andrew and Jessie's engagement shoot we did in early August. It was a beautiful night and we had some fun walkin' around downtown Sudbury!














Back to DanBallardPhoto Blog

2 comments:

Milan said...

Wow!! These pictures are fantastic! Dan, you definitely have an eye for this. They are incredibly unique and creative. I've seen your work before, through your brother, and was blown away. Congrats to Jesse and Andrew! Ironically, I know this couple... small world I tell ya.

Dan said...

thanks for the nice words Milan!