Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Albums!

So, I've started to introduce custom coffee table albums in my wedding packages and I'm super excited about it...Especially the engagement photo guest books! After we get together and shoot an engagement session, in cool places, with cool lighting, and cool poses, I will custom design a guest book with the engagement photos inside! how cool is that?! It's a great alternative to the standard guest book and it makes a wonderful keepsake!

Here is a sample guest book I've created so you can get an idea how they'll look!

The pages would be folded down the middle to form a 8.5inch high by 11in wide book.









Back to DanBallardPhoto Blog

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

it's sad every wedding picture session has to revolve around lake ramsey. Such are the limitations of being sudburian. This is primarily the reason I had my wedding 5 hours out of town... fresh scenery!